Monday, October 02, 2006

Hello everyone,... I have been very busy and neglected my blog a bit.. I was down in Texas and Mexico then to Memphis for my nephew Rodney's wedding.

I have posted a lot of pictures..... sorry if you feel I got carried away. I like lots of pictures :)
I am sure everyone is getting ready for fall...... It is hard to decorate when it's still in the 80's....
Happy Autumn to all.....

Joel & Savanna on the plane to Memphis...


Rehearsal night...... Groom & Bride -to-be


Faith & Mom......


Kevin, Jared & Percy....



Tim & Josiah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, you got some great pictures! I was chasing the kids around to much, so mine are not the greatest. It was so nice to see you guys. Thank you so much for the gifts for the kids. They are having a blast with them.

Anonymous said...

Debbie, the pictures are just great! They all turned out so good! It was great to see you and to meeet Savannah! Making great memories!!! Love ya, Faith